To be beautiful means to be yourself.
You don’t need to be accepted by others.
You need to accept yourself.
-Thich Nhat Hanh
Darling Daphne’s self-love and carefree attitude emanate from a joy deep inside.
Her dynamic pose reflects the power of her curvy confidence.
She is unabashedly herself because she knows that the bravest thing you can be is yourself.
- Your purchase includes your choice 2 greeting cards (see drop-down menu above) and free gift packaging.
- She attaches to the wall or most surfaces with her strip of super-strong velcro.
- Each of the wall sculptures is in a limited edition of 325 pieces, personally signed and numbered by me, the artist, Darina Walker.
- She is 5 1/4" tall and 5 ounces in weight.
- Made of poured stone and finished in your choice of bronze or ocean blue patina.
- I am happy to offer personalization with your name (or a name of your choice) on the back of the wall sculpture.
Just type in your first name in the personalization box above.
$4.75 shipping or free shipping on orders of $35 or more.